Reading Head Start Review
One day, as a small child, Thomas Edison came home from school and gave a paper to his mother.
He said to her, “Mom, my teacher gave this paper to me and told me only you are to read it. What does it say?”
Her eyes welled with tears as she read the letter out loud to her child…
“Your son is a genius. This school is too small for him and doesn’t have good enough teachers to train him. Please teach him yourself.”
Many years after Edison’s mother had died, he became one of the greatest inventors of the century
Now for the mind blowing part…
One day he was going through a closet and he found the folded letter that his old teacher wrote his mother that day.
He opened it…
The actual message written on the letter was:
“Your son is Mentally Deficient. We cannot let him attend our school anymore. He is Expelled.”
Waves of emotion washed over him and tears rolled down his cheek as he read the letter to himself. That very day, he wrote down in his diary…
“Thomas A. Edison was a mentally deficient child whose mother turned him into the genius of the century.”
Listen, this true story is a perfect example that no teacher will ever care more about your child’s education than you as a mother
The most crucial thing we can do for our child is teach them the joy of reading, at the earliest age possible.
This is an easy reading program designed to specifically for mothers like you, to quickly have your child reading better than all other children their age.
Even if they’re as young as 2, don’t know their alphabet at all and currently show zero interest in reading whatsoever.
YES! I Want My Child To Become An Amazing Reader >>
What Will You Learn Without Reading Head Start?
As a parent, whilst using the Reading Head Start program, you will learn:
- How to ensure your child excels in his/her reading, even if they do not have interest.
- What to do and what not to do when engaging in this type of material – advice will be given on how you can still be involved in the teaching process with your child without affecting how they learn at school.
- You will learn methods of reversing dyslexia – Methods have been proven.
- You will learn about the bad learning practices of teachers and why they are so obsolete these days.
- You will also learn on the importance of making sure your child is able to read at an early age and why reading to them on a regualar basis is so important.
- How to boost your child’s self-esteem and confidence. This ensures that your child will be able to have the feeling of self-worth throughout his or her lifetime.
- How to improve your child’s pronunciation of words.
- Positive social interactions. This helps in improving your child’s social skills with their peers and other people.
- Linguistic Development and Communication skills. You learn how to improve your child’s language vocabulary and communication skills.
- Optimal Neurological development. This ensures that you are able to improve your child’s brain development process to optimum levels.