Is there a treatment for escape syndrome?
We have investigated for you what you need to know about the escape syndrome, which is a serious discomfort that
can cause intense care with panic attack. In the details of the news you can find everything you need to know about the escape syndrome.
In 1960, The discomfort discovered by Clarkson and his colleagues was formerly called Clarkson’s disease. Heart attacks associated with a reduction in intravascular fluid severity negatively affect the quality of life. The cause of the disease is not yet known. When the liquid ratio in the capillary vessels decreases, the blood becomes irreversible in the vessels. Increased fluid from the vessel damages the liver, lung and heart. the body begins to accumulate in the cavities and muscles of the body.
The brain perceives this as a bad signal and when the blood pressure decreases suddenly, the body is shocked. The escape syndrome, which is a copycat disease, may progress to a person in a coma. Symptoms of escape syndrome, which are very difficult to diagnose, are the same as other diseases.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF THE ESCAPE SYNDROME?
– The muscular pain of the body increases. The stiffness of the knees and arms is increasing day by day because the liquid stuck to the veins forces the bones and muscles.
– Since the nerve cells do not reach the brain in time, as the veins become blocked, the person feels constantly tired.
– If you do not have enough blood circulation, you cannot go to the brain and cause a headache.
– Because the stomach contractions are frequently increased, the patient is constantly confronted with vomiting or vomiting.
– Because of the occluded vessels, the heart is either quick or slow, unless it pumping blood. Situations similar to rhythm disorders or panic attacks are experienced.
TREATMENT OF DISEASE
As the blood pressure drops too fast, the patient should be kept under continuous treatment. Follow up is the most important condition in this disease. Inadequate functioning of organs can result in sudden death. In order to prevent serious damage to the kidneys, calves, liver and lungs, the doctor constantly monitors the work of these organs.
He often experiences abdominal pain. This disease is viewed in special laboratory settings. In patients, edema in the intestines, fluid in the muscles, microbes in the blood and acid accumulation in the heart membrane are determined.
Our next post: