Ingredients for croutons recipe
- 1 tablespoon of flax seeds or chia
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of almond
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley or 1 teaspoon dry parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely ground beef basil or 1 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaf or 1/2 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
How to Make Croutons
Add color and flavor to the purslane salad rich in iron, calcium, vitamin C and Omega 3 with almond croutons and fresh herbal cheese sauce. Heat the oven to 150 degrees with fan. Powder flaxseed in the food processor and transfer to a small bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of water and mix. Soak the flax seeds and water for 5 minutes. In the food processor, crush the garlic and almonds so that they are finely chopped.
Add the flaxseed mixture you have set aside and all the remaining ingredients and pass through the robot until you get a slightly sticky dough. Tear out about 1 teaspoon of the mixture and place it on a baking sheet. Bake for 30-35 minutes until colored. When baked, remove from oven and let cool on tray for 10 minutes. They will harden as they cool. When completely cooled, you can store them in an airtight container in a dry place for 2-3 weeks.
- Fresh Herby Cheese Sauce
- 2 tea cups of milk or water
- Feta cheese in the size of 2 matches
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 handful of parsley leaves
- 1-2 handfuls of basil and / or dill leaf
- 1 clove of garlic
- A pinch of salt and pepper
The amount of liquid will vary depending on the amount of fresh herbs you use in this recipe. Pass all ingredients through the food processor and add water if necessary to achieve a fluid consistency.
Our next post: